soa-eerp message

Subject: Re: [soa-eerp] Re: Next SOA-EERP TC Meeting -- Resechedule or Cancel? Progress

Hi Bill,

All active Chinese member of the TC are able to attend the meeting on October 1 Beijing time. Please hold the meeting as planned on September 30/October 1.

Thanks,

Hong

Sent: Monday, September 28, 2009 11:59 PM

Having heard nothing, I'm cancelling the September 30 meeting.

Please review and send comments on the white paper update (previously posted).

Thanks!

bill
--
William Cox
Email: wtcox@CoxSoftwareArchitects.com

William Cox wrote:
4AB18AC6.8050309@CoxSoftwareArchitects.com type="cite">Our next scheduled meeting is September 30 evening (New York)/October 1 morning (East Asia). Szu mentioned that that date is a Chinese National Holiday.

Would the members like to cancel the September 30/October 1 meeting or reschedule it? If reschedule, to when?

I COULD be available at the usual meeting time on the day before (September 29 evening (New York)/September 30 morning (East Asia).

I MIGHT be available on the day before that (September 28/29) but I would have to rearrange several things.

What is the sense of the group? Cancel? Meet at the usual time a day earlier?

Comments on the white paper from everyone should be in the email by two days before the meeting since that's the major agenda item. We should approve the updated white paper then, which is why we'd planned a review this week.  This is our final step before planning the public review, and as we'd agreed, an important one -- so let's work on the white paper review.

Thanks!

bill