soa-eerp message

Subject: Re: [soa-eerp] Re: Next SOA-EERP TC Meeting -- Resechedule or Cancel?Progress

Thanks for the note, Hong.

All --

Since there was zero response in the 13 days since I asked the question about the dates, I cancelled the meeting and cannot re-schedule it. I waited until Monday before the scheduled meeting to do so.

I offered several alternate times and days, with no response. There was also no attendance from the non-US groups at our previous meeting that was scheduled for review of the white paper.

Please send your comments on the white paper to the list. The review of the most recent white paper is in the critical path for public review.

If all TC members review and respond on the white paper we can continue to move forward.

I've attached the upload messages and links from two weeks ago:

DETAILED COMMENTS should be done in the Word document and sent to the list or me;

GENERAL or LIMITED COMMENTS should be based on the line numbers in the PDF and sent to the list.

Thanks!

bill
--
William Cox
Email: wtcox@CoxSoftwareArchitects.com

Hong Zhou wrote:
3A8D96B4374644EC96C61E76F7A58A5D@uw030c481a1b5a" type="cite">
Hi Bill,

All active Chinese member of the TC are able to attend the meeting on October 1 Beijing time. Please hold the meeting as planned on September 30/October 1.

Thanks,

Hong

Sent: Monday, September 28, 2009 11:59 PM

Having heard nothing, I'm cancelling the September 30 meeting.

Please review and send comments on the white paper update (previously posted).

Thanks!

bill
--
William Cox
Email: wtcox@CoxSoftwareArchitects.com
Web: http://www.CoxSoftwareArchitects.com
+1 862 485 3696 mobile
+1 908 277 3460 fax

William Cox wrote:
4AB18AC6.8050309@CoxSoftwareArchitects.com" type="cite">Our next scheduled meeting is September 30 evening (New York)/October 1 morning (East Asia). Szu mentioned that that date is a Chinese National Holiday.

Would the members like to cancel the September 30/October 1 meeting or reschedule it? If reschedule, to when?

I COULD be available at the usual meeting time on the day before (September 29 evening (New York)/September 30 morning (East Asia).

I MIGHT be available on the day before that (September 28/29) but I would have to rearrange several things.

What is the sense of the group? Cancel? Meet at the usual time a day earlier?

Comments on the white paper from everyone should be in the email by two days before the meeting since that's the major agenda item. We should approve the updated white paper then, which is why we'd planned a review this week.  This is our final step before planning the public review, and as we'd agreed, an important one -- so let's work on the white paper review.

Thanks!

bill
--
William Cox
Email: wtcox@CoxSoftwareArchitects.com
Web: http://www.CoxSoftwareArchitects.com
+1 862 485 3696 mobile
+1 908 277 3460 fax
--- Begin Message ---
Word format of WD05 of the White Paper.

bill cox
wtcox@CoxSoftwareArchitects.com

 -- Mr. William Cox*

The document named EERP-Model-UseCase-WhitePaper-WD05.doc has been
submitted by Mr. William Cox* to the OASIS Service-Oriented Architecture
End-to-End Resource Planning (SOA-EERP) TC document repository.

Document Description:
Editable (Word) format of the White Paper.

View Document Details:
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/document.php?document_id=34178

Download Document:
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/34178/EERP-Model-UseCase-WhitePaper-WD05.doc

-OASIS Open Administration
--- End Message ---
--- Begin Message ---
This is the PDF of WD 05 of the White Paper for review.

Yellow highlights areas that still need work; most of the changes requested
in the review at the 2/3 September meeting are incorporated.

There are still some formatting issues.

I will be uploading the Word doc tonight, then the diffmarked version in
the morning, then updating the next meeting agenda with the links.

Thanks to Szu Chang for his hard work.

bill cox
wtcox@CoxSoftwareArchitects.com

 -- Mr. William Cox*

The document revision named EERP-Model-UseCase-WhitePaper-WD05.pdf has been
submitted by Mr. William Cox* to the OASIS Service-Oriented Architecture
End-to-End Resource Planning (SOA-EERP) TC document repository.  This
document is revision #1 of EERP-Model-UseCase-WhitePaper-WD04.pdf.

Document Description:
Model and Use Case White PaperW

View Document Details:
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/document.php?document_id=34177

Download Document:
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/34177/EERP-Model-UseCase-WhitePaper-WD05.pdf

Revision:
This document is revision #1 of EERP-Model-UseCase-WhitePaper-WD04.pdf.
The document details page referenced above will show the complete revision
history.

-OASIS Open Administration
--- End Message ---