soa-eerp message

Subject: =?gb2312?B?cXVlc3Rpb24gcmVnYXJkaW5nIGNvbW1lbnRzIG9uIEpJUkE=?=

Hello Mary,

This is Paul. I am the secretary of the SOA EERP TC. I have a question regarding the PR comments and discussions on JIRA. Is it true that all the comments and discussions should be set as public, or "Any one", so that everyone can see them? Is there a reason why we should set them as private?

Please let us know. Thanks!

-Paul

----