soa-rm-editors message

Subject: Re: [soa-rm-editors] reminder: deadline is upon us...

I'll be a sweetheart and go with PST.  That will allow Peter to sneak in
some early morning changes to the glossary if he needs to :-)

Seriously, I just want to be able to have some time to circulate the
complete draft among the editors before the next meeting.  I should be
able to turn around the draft by Friday if I don't get any more time
zone technicalities :-)

-Matt