soa-rm-editors message

Subject: RE: [soa-rm-editors] Proposed Dispositions

I've been thrown a bit off course today with another small but urgent task
that came out of left field.
I intend nonetheless to submit proposed dispositions for a range of 10-20
terminology proposals.

-----Original Message-----
From: McGregor.Wesley@tbs-sct.gc.ca [mailto:McGregor.Wesley@tbs-sct.gc.ca]
Sent: 30 May 2005 19:41
To: flinn@alum.mit.edu; soa-rm-editors@lists.oasis-open.org

Hi Don,

A pick list could be added to the spreadsheet in order to facilitate value
selection for the Proposed Disposition cells .

Barring that, could you resend to the editors, the disposition choices for
the Proposed Disposition?

For my part, for all comments related to 2.4.*, I accept them and will
resubmit text.

Thanks,

Wes