soa-rm-editors message

Subject: Re: [soa-rm-editors] Proposed Dispositions

Don asked that I send this to the editors list:

There were only two issues I could find that pertained to my
section 1.2, ID numbers 121 and 140. My deposition is to simply accept
these changes and propose to change the section to reflect them in the
next draft. Attached is a Word document containing my proposed disposition.

Thanks,
John Harby

SOA_RM_changes1_2.doc