soa-rm-editors message

Subject: v10 - second pass

Attached is now a complete second pass of the v10ED document: an editable version is being "returned" to Frank for purposes of version control and coherence.

This pass contains:
- all the comments and edits from the proof-reading team;
- cleaned out formatting changes, to make it easier to read;
- complete update of the glossary (finally!)

I have also - unilaterally - changed the term "reachability" to "addressability". I think that this is what it is and is supposed to be, and certainly works in every context that I've tried to think of....

All the best, and enjoy your weekends....

Peter

wd-soa-rm-10b.pdf