Subject: [soa-rm-ra] UML 2 model of SOA-RM Figure 1 (early iteration)

Hi Danny,

Here is a JPEG version of a UML 2 model of and early version of Figure 1 from the SOA-RM spec.  The TC made the decision not to adopt the UML for drawings, which I agree was the correct decision for a specification of SOA vocabulary and concepts.  Again, it is dated so it does not show the Reference Architecture but rather "Generic SOA Blueprints."

http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/soa-rm/download.php/15710/UML_SOA-RM-2_2.jpg

I can also be found under the "Presentations and General Information" section of the Documents tab in OASIS Reference Model TC Kavi site.

Cheers...

 - Jeff