Subject: Date of Next Face to Face

At the F2F we narrowed the possible dates for the next meeting to August
9-11 and August 16-18. Right now the airfares to San Francisco are
reasonable, but the newspapers have been full of stories that prices will
go up as the summer gets closer.

Could we pick a date right now so that I could reserve a reasonable air
fare price?

Thanks.

Michael Stiefel