Subject: Re: [soa-rm-ra] Comments on the RA Introduction

I'm also doing a read-through and generating comments.

The Introduction portion of the wiki (http://wiki.oasis-open.org/soa-rm/Introduction, not the Introduction chapter http://wiki.oasis-open.org/soa-rm/TheArchitecture/MetaBlurb) has several useful definitions of reference architecture and I think these should be worked in instead of just creating another one.

I'd also suggest adding to Danny's suggested wording below

Common abstracted elements from several standards will also be elements in some sections of this SOA reference architecture; however these element names are only used to avoid needless generation of new terms and the use does not represent endorsement of the referenced specification or a requirement to incorporate the specification in a complete reference architecture.

Ken