Subject: Added Section - "Views and Viewpoints"

Colleagues,

The issue of architectural views and viewpoints has come to a point that it needs to be addressed.  I have therefore added a new section to The Architecture entitled "Views and Viewpoints," which can be found at the following Wiki URL:

http://wiki.oasis-open.org/soa-rm/TheArchitecture/ViewsAndViewpoints

This is probably good Appendix material for the RA.  Note that I have listed a set of candidate SOA viewpoints.  The subcommittee will need to agree on a good candidate reference set (~5 or so) and then we can flush out the details of the viewpoint descriptions.  That won't be hard.  The hard part will be coming to agreement on that reference set, but the list of candidates shown here should provide some food for thought.

Cheers...

 - Jeff