Subject: Re: [soa-rm-ra] Comments on Needs and Capabilities

>In thinking about the fourth paragraph, should we note that a big part of
>bringing needs and capabilities together in an SOA requires aligning
>policies and resolving policy differences?

Isn't that covered by the statement "In addition, both sides have to
understand each others policies as part of establishing an execution
context." Or are you suggesting that the statement be changed to say "In
addition, both sides have to align their policies by resolving any policy
differences as part of establishing an execution context."

Michael