Subject: Re: [soa-rm-ra] point of action

To draw another analogy for the point of action, I
know your mind will be the point of action for
processing this e-mail as you read the e-mail.  The
e-mail address and the english language is like a
service interface.

The SOA has many points of action, each point of
action potentially affecting many other points of
action.  We can identify points of action in a SOA
relevant to the reference architecture.  One question
we can ask is can we identify a point of action
meaningful to the reference architecture that would
not have a service interface?

Danny