Subject: RE: [soa-rm-ra] Registries and Repositories

More thoughts:

So the registry would store metadata that describes service artifacts,
which are stored in a repository. Service artifacts can also be
considered types of IT artifacts.

Joe

Joseph Chiusano
Associate

Booz | Allen | Hamilton
______________________--

700 13th St. NW, Suite 1100
Washington, DC 20005
O: 202-508-6514
C: 202-251-0731

From: Chiusano, Joseph [mailto:chiusano_joseph@bah.com]
Sent: Monday, December 04, 2006 10:41 AM
To: Danny Thornton; Francis McCabe
Cc: soa-rm-ra@lists.oasis-open.org

To me, a service description is one example of a service artifact. A
service policy in text form (for human consumption) would be another
example. If I recall correctly, a service policy in electronic form
would be part of the service description according to our RM (if I am
not correct, then that would be another example of a service artifact).

Joe

Joseph Chiusano
Associate

Booz | Allen | Hamilton