Subject: ACTION REQUIRED: eBay Experience/Needs around Governance & SOA-RA Telcon

All,

As I had mentioned earlier, I pinged my contact at eBay and Steve
Mansour, their Director of System Integration, is interested in talking
with us about eBay's experiences and needs around governance. Please see
the e-mail thread below.

Can we make time during one of our regular telcons to make this happen?

Regards,

- Anil

-----Original Message-----
From: Anil John [mailto:aniltj@gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, January 08, 2007 10:32 PM
To: 'Mansour, Steve'
Subject: RE: OASIS RA Working Group

Steve,

As I mentioned to Dan, the SOA RA has a regular telcon every wed. Would
you
be willing to talk to us about your experience/needs around governance
(both
the technical and most definitely the cultural/organizational aspects),
say
for about 30 minutes + some time for Q&A?  I am picking the length of
time
completely out of the air as 30 minutes sounds like a nice round number
:-),
but we are flexible in either direction.

We can coordinate the exact day based on your availability and the
agendas
of the upcoming RA meetings, but would be aiming for sometime within the
next three weeks (not including this week as that would be too short of
notice), if that works for you.

Regards,

- Anil