Subject: Re: [soa-rm-ra] How can non-OASIS folks engage with the SOA-RA subcommittee?

Anil:
  OASIS is not a pay-to-play organization, but there are still rules
of engagement.

  The basic rules of the game are:
1. To fully participate, someone has to be a member of OASIS, the RM
TC and the RA STC. For an individual, membership of OASIS runs to $300.
2. Once the committee starts publishing drafts, members of OASIS are
free to submit comments and issues. (We are not going to turn down a
comment or issue from a non-OASIS member unless it is egregious.)
3. Once the committee publishes a public working draft, all members
of the public may submit comments and issues.
Frank