Subject: Groups - description edits 20070415 (07-04-00019.000.zip) uploaded

The document named description edits 20070415 (07-04-00019.000.zip) has
been submitted by Dr Ken Laskey to the SOA-RM Reference Architecture
Subcommittee document repository.

Document Description:
The archive contains a Word document and a Powerpoint with two slides.
This is built off the current content in the wiki.  The Word document has
track changes on and incorporates ideas from several telecon discussions,
most recently 14 March 2007.  The Powerpoint has a rough markup of Figures
1 and 2 on the wiki.  I may not have a chance to add these to the wiki
immediately, and I wanted to make the thoughts available for comment
sooner.

View Document Details:
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/soa-rm-ra/document.php?document_id=23530

Download Document: