Subject: Re: [soa-rm-ra] revised service description

Hi Ken,

We need to greatly simplify this model.  Of course we all know that a
Service Description (SD) is an artifact, not some abstract concept.
Therefore, we need to model the SD accordingly.  This could, of course,
include links to other artifacts.

In your latest model, you're mixing abstract concepts like the Action and
Process Models and things like Orchestration, Choreography, etc. with the SD
artifact.  Clearly, things like Orchestration and Choreography are not
artifacts.

I'll see if I can come up with a simplified model this week and I'm going to
go with a component diagram vice class diagram.  I'll also use compartments.

Talk to you soon!

 - Jeff E.