Subject: Re: [soa-rm-ra] resend: thoughts on management section (2)

Thanks for some interesting and thought-provoking issues, Ken,

As seems to happen with regularity, you bring up an issue, in this
case simulation, just as I (and others I'm working with) are actually
working on this. It just so happens that NIST's manufacturing
division has a Modeling and Simulation group with whom we're working
on some tests using their exercise control system (for emergency
management scenarios). I can see where the capability could be used
to test cross-boundary service lifecycles in specific SOA Ecosystems.

Of course, this would be particularly appropriate for EGov SOA, and,
perhaps we could aim at September - October demonstrations? The next
SOA for  EGov Conference is scheduled for September 6 and I'm working
on a Collaborative Expedition Workshop for October 14, and like the
back to back presentations last week, these could be efficiently
combined. It might be worth including our RA work on this, though
right now may not be the best time to discuss it. Apparently my
inner-Murphy was displeased with me for pulling off the back to back
presentation sessions so I went out and had myself a nice little
bicycle accident last Friday. Relatively minor injuries, but
definitely continues to get my attention.

Sheesh!
Rex

--
Rex Brooks