Subject: Re: [soa-rm-ra] Action - Why we have failed...

I agree with Jeff that we need to get this right.

My question at this point is whether we are mixing levels of
abstraction with respect to the definition of Action in relation to
Service. If we say that our definition of Action is abstract e.g.
Action is the application of intent by a participant or
participants... , and can be the parent of any singular action or of
any joint action does that help?

--
Rex Brooks
President, CEO