Subject: Will Attend, But Can't Take Notes Today

Hi Folks,

I don't know if its my turn in our unofficial round robin rotation
for taking meeting notes, but I don't have he bandwidth today to do
that, or much more than listen, especially to hear Frank expound on
his suggested reduction to the length of the specification document.
I should be able to volunteer for the task next week or the week
after.

I'm working hammer and tongs on the Common Alerting
Protocol-Integarted Public Alert and Warning System Profile first
draft  specification. I need to get this pass done for the CAP
Profiles SC meeting tomorrow.

Ordinarily I would simply have sent my regrets, but I MUST understand
this development and be able to adjust, if necessary, to it. One
thing that needs to be taken into consideration in all of this are
the people and programs, such as my own efforts, which are poised to
generate examples architectures based on our work. So its important
to be mindful of that. It doesn't mean those efforts ought to be
driving this work, just that the fact is that, as with the DOJ
Reference Architecture that's been developed in parallel with our
work, these efforts are ongoing, too.

Rex Brooks
President, CEO
Starbourne Communications Design