Subject: Relative No Brainer Edit

Hi  Folks,

Going through the document line by line uncovered an apparently
misplaced newly or newly moved section; Section 4.1.1.2 Assigning
Values to Description Instances. This contains Figure 21.

It was placed before current Sections 4.1.1.2.1, Provenance;
4.1.1.2.2 Keywords and Classification Terms; and 4.1.1.2.3 Associated
Annotations. These components are shown in Figure 20 General
Description under 4.1.1.1 Model Elements Common to General
Description.

For readability, these three short descriptive sections should follow
Figure 20 and precede 4.1.1.2 Assigning Values to Description
Instances.

I noticed this because I happen to like 4.1.1.2 very much, but it is
very slightly out of sequence.

Rex Brooks
President, CEO
Starbourne Communications Design