Subject: Re: [soa-rm-ra] and one more thing on the permission, obligation,... topics related to policy and trust

This new definition of social structure intent must be clearly
distinguished from the  atomic definition of intent in 3.1.1.1 Action
and Actors:

Intent is the relationship between an actor and its goals that
signifies a commitment by the actor to achieve that goal.

Currently, I see no conflict between these two definitions. I'd
replace willingness and inclination with commitment.

--
Rex Brooks
President, CEO