Subject: Diagramming trust - another take (part 2)

One more thing.

A question I had left before was given a model of trust, what is
different about SOA?  The answer is that in the past, we got trust by
severely restricting the interactions and those that could
participate.  The more trust we felt was needed, the more tightly
coupled we made the corresponding system.

If SOA is to have an advantage, we need a fuller understanding of what
trust and risk mean and what is an appropriate balance.  We need to
assess trust and risk and act on those assessment while remaining part
of the ecosystem and not just in a walled garden.

Ken

P.S. I put some comments between the attached diagrams in my previous
email, and I found text after the first diagram included as additional
attachments.  Sorry is there is any confusion.  If so, I'll resend
more carefully.