Subject: A trust diagram

This diagram is not perfect. But the following aspects are important
(IMO):

PNG image

1. There is a connection between trust and willingness. The former
supports the latter (a necessary but not sufficient condition for
action).
2. Trust is something that is there (or not). We do not need to model
the internal processes by which trust is 'there'.
3. There is potentially evidence that the actor can use that relates
to trust. I am not sure that this is of the essence; it feels that
this is like descriptions: useful but but not actually critical.
4. A trustor expresses trust, or commits to trusting, but this is made
manifest by the trustee's participation in joint action with the
trustee. (I believe that the 'drive-by' form of trust is something
else, not trust per se.)

Frank

smime.p7s