Subject: Re: [soa-rm-ra] Another diagram

Title: Re: [soa-rm-ra] Another diagram
I just saw context missing from the diagram.  If it is in the doc then I’ll have to read.

WRT evidence of trust,  I had interpreted the graphic to indicate that trust was based on evidence.  This is a bit different.  What I had presumed it was showing was that “trust” is based on “evidence”.  If there is not as much evidence to support trust, then the trust level diminishes.  Accordingly, I found evidence was not really the best word for the concept.  I think it is more or less a perception.  Any con man can provide full evidence of being trustworthy yet may not be so.

Duane