Subject: Fwd: Call for contributions - Study Group on Service Oriented Architecture within SC7

FYI.  Do we want to consider an OASIS response in line with that submitted by TOG?

Ken

Begin forwarded message:

From: Yuhong Chu <youhong_chu@kingdee.com>
Date: September 15, 2009 7:35:28 PM EDT
Cc: 'SOA Work Group' <soa@opengroup.org>

Hi, Yuan,

I understand that CESI had come up with a draft China SOA standard V0.85. It is highly recommended that you try to include The Open Group SOA Reference Architecture into your draft SOA standards. It will then make it easier to become adopted into ISO.

It is rather late to propose to include SOA Reference Architectures in your draft. But, I think you will benefit from looking at it closely and compare the differences as the Navigation paper does.

It is also strongly recommended that you visit the Open Group Hongkong conference. You will meet many leading experts in the SOA Work Group.

BR,
Bob

Dr. Robert Y. Chu 褚幼鸿
Ph.D in Computer Science 计算机科学博士
CTO, The Open Group China 开放群组中国分会,首席技术官
Chief SOA Technology Expert 首席SOA技术专家
SOA Innovation Center Deputy Director   SOA创新中心执行主任
Kingdee Research 金蝶研究院
Kingdee International Software Group     金蝶国际软件集团
Tel:+86-0755-8607 2700 Mobile:+86-135-4328-0768
Fax:+86-0755-2661-5016