Subject: RE: section 4 AIs [was: Update on punch list]

Thanks , Peter.  I’ve spent the night handling other administrivia, so I surely appreciate you taking care of these.

Ken

From: Peter F Brown [mailto:peter@peterfbrown.com]
Sent: Wednesday, August 08, 2012 10:13 PM
To: Ken Laskey
Cc: soa-rm-ra@lists.oasis-open.org

Ken,

Rex’s edits have been included – there was just one intro para (towards start of 4.1.4, “Some of these implications….”) that I did not use. I also cleaned up the language a bit and made the edits RFC2119 conformant. I’ve now de-capitalized the referenced words I mentioned in previous mail and ensured that there is a corresponding AI bullet with appropriate RFC wording for each. I consider that faithful to Rex’s wishes and consider it finished.

So, all that remains is:

-          (6) keep an eye out for pdf-ization snafu’s;

-          (9) (possibly) feedback or comments from Zoran;

-          (10) further discussion/comments on Kevin’s edits;

-          (11) revised compromise text for section 6 (conformance)

I will draft something for (11) tomorrow, and then post the new WD to the list, and hand the Gold Copy over to you.

Hopefully, we can then just concentrate our minds on (9) thru (11) until next Tuesday…

Peter