Subject: Re: [soa-rm] March 22nd Meeting Details

At 07:16 AM 3/18/2005, Matthew MacKenzie wrote:
>* * * The SOA-RM TC's first meeting will take place on March 22nd at
>08:00-09:30PST / 11:00-12:30EST.  Call-in details are below:
>MeetingPlace Phone Numbers:
>International: +1-408-536-9900
>Meeting ID: 7263329
>
>If you experience any difficulties with the conferencing service, you may
>contact me at +1-613-940-3631, or Duane at +1-604-726-3329.

     Congratulations on a successful first meeting.  The roster and
document repository for the OASIS SOA Reference Model TC can be found at
its members' page:
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/soa-rm/index.php
along with an index of messages on the TC's mail list and other
features.   This page should be a touchstone for your access to th TC's work.

     As we discussed at the meeting, please do note the applicable policies
that guide the work of the TC, accessible at
http://www.oasis-open.org/who/policies_procedures.php.

     I have uploaded a preliminary attendance list for the first meeting at
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/soa-rm/event.php?event_id=7442
(and the links there).  The initial voting membership of the TC, under our
rules, is those persons who indicated an intent to join 15 days prior to
the first meeting, and then attended.  As a result, some may hold
'observer' status instead, because they chose that designation, and some
may remain in 'prospective member' status, because they did not attend the
first meeting.  Either status can be changed pursuant to our rules.   I
have modified the roster to show, as voting members, the following persons
who both attended and had indicated a desire to join as members:

Bashioum, Ben Malek, Breininger, Brown, Brown, Bui, Came, Chase, Chiusano,
Deolaliker, Erl, Flinn, Kitano, Kohring, MacKenzie, Madhok, Mathews,
McCabe, McGregor, Mikulinsky, Nickull, Russ, Salz, Schuldt, Sharma, Smith,
St. Amand

And the following observers attended: Laskey, Merkle, Metz, Mikula.

These are only preliminary results:  your TC officers are able and
authorized to correct and amend this status in accordance with our rules,
and will maintain these records going forward.

     Thank you for your willingness to contribute to better global
e-commerce methods by your participation in open standards.

     Best regards Jamie Clark

~   James Bryce Clark
~   Director, Standards Development, OASIS
~   http://www.oasis-open.org/who/staff.shtml
~   +1 978 667 5115 x 203 central office
~   +1 310 293 6739 mobile