Subject: Meeting Information for Tuesday April 5

Our next scheduled meeting is on tuesday April 5 at 8:00 - 9:30 PST.

Dial in is: +1 408 536 9900

MPID is 7263329

Announcements for entering and exiting the meeting have been turned off.

I have not heard any new suggestions back to the agenda so it is
currently set as below:

Agenda:

1. Roll call
2. Note taker appointed
3. Approval of minutes from last meeting (or suggested changes if any).
4. Approval of Agenda
5. Next meeting
      - results from polls on date and time
      - results from poll on frequency
      - decision
6. Face to face meetings update.
     - New Orleans logistics
    - other face to face meetings and ideas?
7. Technical discussions:
      - review of position papers
          a. Gregory Kohring
          b. Mackenzie Nickull paper
          c. McCabe submission (W3C WSA)
          d. Audiences matrix - Rebekah
      - (PLACEHOLDER: additional topics here)
7. Other (time permitting).

Please send in suggestions for placeholder if any.

Adobe Enterprise Developer Resources  - http://www.adobe.com/enterprise/developer/main.html