Subject: Re: [soa-rm] Definition of "Service Consumer"

The RM does not support security models.  A reference model is used to
guide the design of architecture that may include specific security
protocols or models. Our requirement must be to ensure that nothing we
place in the RM makes any specific security model a requirement (since
not all SOA's have security) and to ensure that we do not preclude a
specific type of security model from being used.

Duane

Adobe Enterprise Developer Resources  - http://www.adobe.com/enterprise/developer/main.html