Subject: RE: [soa-rm] Groups - Rough notes taken during the last ebSOA meeting. (ebSOA-Elements.pdf) uploaded

Several of the threads I've been catching up on today are suggestive of
the following conceptual division:

Service Contract: Functional Description (syntax and semantics),
External Interface Definition, etc
Service Policy:  Operational Description, Terms of Use, Method of Use,
Required Security, etc

Rebekah Metz
Associate
Booz Allen Hamilton