Subject: RE: [soa-rm] Definition: Services

+1

I'm a little worried at the drill-down into very tightly defined but
technically oriented language being proposed for some of the "real world"
terms that we want to use in a reference model.
We have agreed that that we consider the reference model to be scoped for
software development rather than anything else, but nonetheless I think that
the reference terminology needs to be understood and accepted beyond the
software and process modelling communities

Peter