Subject: Re: Telephone Number

Don:

Thanks for reminding me.  It is now done.

As far as the agenda goes, other than the stock items (roll call, minute
taker etc.), I would like ot leave the structure fairly flexible to
allow for more dynamic conversation.

My suggestions would be to go through the committee draft specification
now posted by the editing team.
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/soa-rm/download.php/12391/wd-soa-rm-01.pdf

If you are not attending in person, please make notes on the document
and forward to the editing team.

Thanks

Duane

Adobe Enterprise Developer Resources  - http://www.adobe.com/enterprise/developer/main.html