Subject: Listserve setup for soa-rm-editors

Duane,

Can you please coordinate the setup of a listserve alias
(soa-rm-editors@lists.oasis-open.org) with Oasis management?  If
possible, I'd prefer the list to be closed membership with open
archives.  I think that the current editing team (initial list members)
is:

Myself (list owner)
Don Flinn
Rebekah Metz
Christopher Bashioum
Wesley McGregor
Peter Brown
Francis McCabe

TC Members: if I missed anyone, or improperly classified you as an
editor, please speak up.

Thanks,

Matt