Subject: Re: [soa-rm] When Is An SOA Really An SOA?

Martin:

Yes - absolutely we agreed to do that.  The mapping section will be very
important.

I have given it a lot of thought lately.

Duane

Smith, Martin wrote:

>Duane - - Agree we agreed to defer "conformance" discussion, but I wanted to recall one alternative to "conformance" that came up is f2f discussion, namely "mapping" to the RM.
>
>For the App B "SOA examples" , I hope we can show mappings from the elements of each example SOA to elements of the RM.  Not necessarily 1-to-1; not certain if all elements of the example or elements of the RM have to have a mapping.  But I think that would help clarity of the relationship between RM and an instance SOA.
>
>Martin

Chair - OASIS Service Oriented Architecture Reference Model Technical Committee -
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/tc_home.php?wg_abbrev=soa-rm
Adobe Enterprise Developer Resources  - http://www.adobe.com/enterprise/developer/main.html