Subject: Re: [soa-rm] Thoughts on document title

I am intrigued by the premise of enterprise architecture.  My definition
of EA is one of area of applicability, not any particular style of
architecture such as mainframe, client server, etc.  What is your
definition of EA?

Duane

Chiusano Joseph wrote:

> By this I mean that, if we buy into the fact that SOA is a type of
> Enterprise Architecture,

Chair - OASIS Service Oriented Architecture Reference Model Technical Committee -
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/tc_home.php?wg_abbrev=soa-rm
Adobe Enterprise Developer Resources  - http://www.adobe.com/enterprise/developer/main.html