Subject: Glossary and definitions

All:
In line with the proposal at today's meeting, I will proceed as follows with
outstanding issues regarding terminology and definitions:
- for each of the outstanding definitions and terminology issues that I have
logged (I have 19 thus far and will include any others than seem to be
relevant from TC list comments up until next Wednesday), I will draft a
proposal and send it - in the first instance - to the person(s) raising the
issue in the first place;
- I will then submit each item as an issue to Don (as our issues managers)
together with a proposal for resolution
- if (let's be realistic: when) terminology or definitions issues arise,
I'll follow the same process but by responding to the list and proposing a
submission, if useful, to the issues list
- if TC members have terminology issues that they wish to submit directly to
Don, fine, but at least wait to see what I churn out in the coming days....
;-)

All the best, and thanks to all for a fruitful meeting

Peter