Subject: RE: [soa-rm] Loose Coupling

Joe

Here's a quote attributed to Anne Thomas Manes in TechTarget:

According to Anne Thomas Manes, a vice president and research director
at Midvale, Utah-based Burton Group, an SOA fabric is really just a
managed communication environment.

"At a minimum, [an SOA fabric] needs to have Web services management and
Web services registry functionality built into it," she said.

I hope that Anne was quoted correctly.

Don