Subject: Re: [soa-rm] another possible SOA diagram (revised)

I see v. little difference in the distinction between data resource
and process resource.

I think that your data resource concept -- which I assume is inspired
by web servers -- can be considered to be a special case of process
resource -- which I also assume is inspired by Web services :). Web
servers are a kind of processing entity that might be paralleled with
*transducers* -- mapping signals in one domain to signals in another
domain.