Subject: RE: [soa-rm] David Linthicum Says: "ESB versus Fabric.Stop It!"

I do consider a single service with the service consumer to be SOA (I
think I mentioned this in an e-mail about a week or 2 ago as an answer
to a question that Duane posed), but I realize that others may not feel
the same way. Even if the majority agree that this consitutes SOA, I was
suggesting that our RM may be more effective if it addressed multiple
services.

That is, we are producing a product - and I believe (IMHO) it is our
mission to produce the most effective product possible. So it's not just
a question of providing the minimum possible - but the minimum required
to be most effective.