Subject: Re: OPUS Hotel Reservation

TC:

I signed the papers today.

Here are the details for making your reservations via the Opus Hotel for
our next Face to Face in Vancouver July 19-22.  Please make every
attempt to book at the Opus hotel as it helps support them.  They have
given our TC a substantial discount in anticipation of our members
staying at their hotel.  Besides being a five star (IMO) hotel, I can
attest to the fact it is in the best section of Vancouver (Yaletown).
The area has tons of restaurants, bars, brew pubs, Jazz, Cigar shops,
nightclubs, lounges, shopping (truly unique shops) etc.  It is within a
few blocks of the water too.

If you have any questions or need further assistance, myself or Haroko
(cc'd here) can help.  Please direct inquiries to me first for non
-hotel related matters to respect Haroko's time.

It is important to mention the code SOARMTC Group when you book to get
the substantial discount.

Duane Nickull