Subject: Re: [soa-rm] Opacity calumny

Frank,

To agree even more violently, this raises (and I allude to a little in the
draft) the question of how to provide a means to publish metadata as it is
found to be needed but in a way that supports a consistent use of the
metadata in evaluating an entity against unambiguously stated a/c/p, which
themselves can be augmented and will evolve to meet business needs of the
users (where if I am a design engineer, my business need is to find the
technically correct solution engine).

This represents a much ignored need as well as a terrible run-on sentence. :-)

Ken