Subject: Re: [soa-rm] Definition(s) of "service"

This is going in a weird direction.
I believed that there was significant consensus that the notion of
service that we are interested in *is* the interface/boundary/offering.

The capability behind the service -- that which makes the service
possible -- is private and out of bounds. That capability is, by the
way, best described using agent terminology.

Frank