Subject: Scheduling ConCall

TC members

Attached is a table that summarizes the narrative responses I received from 8 of the 9 people who voted to reconsider the existing time of 11 am to 12:30 pm ET every other Wed. I have interpreted intent as best I could.

Most of the responders stated that the 12N to 2 pm ET time could work for them; individuals had problems with specific hours and/or preferred specific days. Picking a start time in the 12N to 2 pm ET block of time would enable a wide expanse of geographical locations to participate at reasonable times. The exception is the Pacific/Far East.

For example, the 1 pm ET as a time slot is OK even preferred by most of the participants in this survey. This is 10 am PT, 6 pm UK,  7 pm CET, 2 am(the next day) Tokyo, and 5 am (next day) Auckland.

My proposal is we pick an hour on a day that  seems to work for the most people. If there is extensive discussion on the call let's put it on the wiki and see if we can get concensus or maybe even agreement. If we need to put to1 or 2 options along with the current time up for a vote to the TC.

Also with the availability of the wiki can we go with calls less than 90 minutes or less frequently than every other week?

Sally

961852041-Schedule.Concall.doc