Subject: RE: [soa-rm] [Somewhat OT - "Contextual SOA"] FW: [xml-dev] Schema Extensibility

At this point, I am still skeptical about "metaservice"
<myTurnToDuck> providing me anything critical.  If we have any
dynamic element, there will be services that understand and negotiate
(or can make use of specific capabilities that do this) among options
and ambiguities.  I'll name them something special when I really
understand the special they are doing.

Ken