Subject: Re: [soa-rm] Greater SOA-RM Visibility is Needed!

Steve and Duane,

Interesting article about BPM and SOA from Boris Lublinsky and Dmitry Tyomkin recently published in Business Integration Journal:

http://www.bijonline.com/index.cfm?section=article&aid=239

[Note that you will not be able to see the figures in the online version of the current issue and will have to wait until they are later uploaded.  I happen to subscribe to this publication so I have the complete article.]

Notice the section on Defining SOA.  I've e-mailed Boris and Dmitry to let them know about our work.

With respect to getting some greater exposure of the SOA-RM work, I'd suggest providing press announcements to the following organizations/sites(especially after we go forward with a formal specification for standardization):

http://www.cio.com/soa/
http://soa-world.com/
http://www.bijonline.com/
http://www.service-architecture.com/index.html