Subject: Re: [soa-rm] Groups - IssuesListComments-7(IssuesListComments-7.xls) uploaded

To All

Please do not hit reply for issues that you wish to be included in the
issues list.  While I do read all the e-mail, I don't believe that it is
the place of the issue list editor to judge what should or should not be
included in the issues list.  Again my issues list filter filters out
RE:  and includes mail with the word issue in the header.

Ken

I added your corrections to issue list 8, which has not yet been
uploaded.  As to the break up of issue 523, I used Duane's issue list
update from his e-mail of Apr 21 at 8:59 EST.

Duane

I had previously asked whether you wanted your comments in blue to be
included in your PD for the "broken up" issue 523.  From your mail of
Mon at 9:26 EST, it appears that that is what you want.  Will do.

Don

--
Don Flinn
President, Flint Security LLC