Subject: Proposed Dispositions for Issues #526 through #534, and #558 through #563

There was support for, and/or no objections to, my proposals on the following issues (in order of appearance in text): I would therefore make a general recommendation that:

The Proposed Dispositions for Issues #526 through #534, and #558 through #563 be accepted as proposed, with the exception of #561 and #532 which are withdrawn by the submitter after comment

For information the PDs are:

558: editorial and version control, Proposed disposition is to change - *in this document version and file only* - the document references in the document title and footer, from:
"wd-soa-rm-cd1"
"wd-soa-rm-pr1"
(This is only of historical/archiving/version control interest, as the "living" document will be updated with another identifier)
------------
559 and 533: typo in my name, change in cover page and line 826:
"Peter Brown"
"Peter F Brown"
------------
560: editorial, change to Figure 1 at line 61:
Proposed disposition is to
"Extend the top of the two-headed arrow at the left margin to the top margin of the diagram, to avoid possible confusion: Diagram could be read as to imply that the Reference Model is either not on this "axis" or is beyond abstract"
------------
561: editorial, comment by Ken Laskey that "present wording is more mathematical proof speak". I can live with this, and therefore propose to withdraw proposed change. PD therefore, is "no change, withdrawn"
------------
562: editorial, Proposed disposition is to change in lines 148-9, from:
"...using a capability, a cornerstone of SOA is that we can use capabilities without..."
"...using a capability. A cornerstone of SOA is that capabilities can be used without..."
------------
563: editorial, Proposed disposition is to change start of line 150 from:
"To this point, this description..."
"This description..."
------------
529: editorial, Proposed disposition is to change in line 288 from:
"...and the point of access to bring that capability to bear in the context of SOA."
"...and the point of access, at which that capability is brought to bear in the context of SOA."
------------
530: editorial, Proposed disposition is to change in line 302 from:
"This is, in fact, true.."
"This is true..."
------------
531: editorial, Proposed disposition is to change in line 349 from:
"Of course, willingness..."
"Willingness..."
------------
532: editorial, concerned whether "service" is properly an "entity" as described in the RM. Comment from Ken satisfies me that the wording does not need changing. Therefore PD would be "no change, withdrawn"
------------
534: editorial, Proposed disposition is to change in line 829 from:
"Don Flinn; Steve Jones, Capgemini"
"Don Flinn, Individual Member (new line)
 Steve Jones, Capgemini"

Peter

-------------
Peter F Brown
Chair, CEN eGovernment Focus Group
Senior Policy Adviser on eGovernment, Austrian Federal Chancellery
Co-Editor, OASIS SOA Reference Model
Lecturer at XML Summer School
---
Office: