Subject: RE: [soa-rm] Groups - Editor's draft of PR2 (soa-rm pr2 changes.pdf) uploaded

Duane,

I've got the new draft printed and expect to read on a long plane
ride commencing in a few hours.  We should probably also have our
remiss here but intend to deal with that over the next few days.)  If
someone still has major heartburn, I'd prefer to deal with it now
instead of getting issues back during the next 15-day review.

Suggest we set the following targets (or something resembling):
May 21: responses sent to commenters
May 24: deadline for editorial comments from TC
May 28: if no further clarified issues to our May 21 deadline

At 01:30 PM 5/18/2006, Duane Nickull wrote:
>Thank you.
>
>There is also the item to make capitalization consistent throughout the
>document too.  For example, the three paragraphs under 'Abstract' have
>RM capitalized sometimes and other times in lower case.
>
>Can someone take a stab at defining the convention and noting it in
>section 1.5 then apply it in practice?
>
>There are two other minor typos that were noted.  If we can get this
>done by tomorrow, we can go to CD vote on Friday.
>
>Duane
>
>*******************************
>Adobe Systems, Inc. - http://www.adobe.com
>Adobe Developer Program - http://developer.adobe.com/
>Chair - OASIS SOA Reference Model Technical Committee
>Personal Blog - http://technoracle.blogspot.com/

   /   Ken
Laskey                                                                \
  |    MITRE Corporation, M/S H305    phone:  703-983-7934   |
  |    7515 Colshire Drive                    fax:      703-983-1379   |
   \   McLean VA 22102-7508                                              /